Tuesday, January 18, 2005

And so it goes

Bummer! Found out today that I have to take my holiday from yesterday this month. My company has a weird fiscal year and it ends in January so .... take the holiday or loose it. Went to fill out a leave request form to take my three deferred holidays next week and found out that the form had changed again. Now it has to be approved by my immediate boss, his boss, and then the "liaison" from our company. Working as a contractor for the government really sucks. Don't know how far my request made it today but IF it is approved I'll have a three day weekend, work three days and then have a four day weekend because of my change to midnight shift. Wait until I hit them with the two weeks leave for the second and third week of midnight shift. :-) It sure is nice to not need this job.

OBTW - today I became a two-digit midget, only 99 days to go. Hurray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home